By filling out this form you are instructing SES Business Water to become your supplier and giving us the relevant details to open a water account for which you will be billed. 

Please complete in BLOCKS CAPITALS if you are responsible for the water charges at this address.

Property Details
Property Address
In order to help us calculate your Direct Debit amount, please can you tell us how many of each of the following you have on the premises
Billing Address (if different from the supply address)
Trading Name of Business or Organisation

Section 1

Corporation Name

PLEASE NOTE: It is an offence to use a "Ltd" suffix if the entity is not a company registered at Companies House. If the company is not registered we may require a copy of the lease agreement for our records. We reserve the right to request a copy of this lease at any point. For companies  with no registration or lease, the account will be opened in the name of the proprietor.

Section 2

Business Proprietors Details
Business Type
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Vat is payable, at standard rate, on some supplies of water to industry. Please complete the VAT section below so we can decide if VAT is chargeable. IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE INFORMATION VAT WILL BE CHARGED.

Guidance Notes
Use of water - Use of the water supply for e.g. tea making and toilet facilities in support of commercial/industrial activity should be classified as commercial or industrial as appropriate. Use of the water supply in support of community activity should be classified as commercial. Agricultural activity should be classified as industrial, but falls within Division 0 of the Scotland Industrial Classification.

Standard Industrial Classification SIC
Commercial and industrial customers should specify one division from list above which most closely describe their predominant economic activity. Whilst we can provide a more detailed definition of a particular Standard Industrial Classification we are not in a position to advise you which Standard Industrial Classification is applicable to your business. If you are unsure of the correct classification you should contact your accountant. Your VAT trade classification should be used. For more information please visit: